“Communication Skills to Enhance Role Effectiveness”
A half day Workshop on “Business Communication Skills to enhance role effectiveness” will be held at the Association Office, Bata Chowk, Faridabad on Friday, 16th October 2015.
Some of the points to be covered in the workshop include:-
- Concept of ‘organizational effectiveness.
- Nature of managerial performance/Managerial/Supervisory roles and responsibilities.
- Role of effective communication/Importance.
- Communication process and techniques.
- Barriers to communication.
- Forms of Communication/Upward, Downward and Horizontal (inter departmental) communication.
- Non-verbal communication/Body language.
- Presentation skills.
- Transactional Analysis.
Who should attend.
The workshop is ideal for Managers/Supervisors who are very essential to the organization.
Mr. Kanwal Krishen Muthu who has diverse exposure in various sectors of industry will conduct the seminar. He is offering Corporate/Strategic Consultancy services and is having over 33 years experience in various industries like G E Motors, Kelvinator, Hero Motocorp, Munjal Showa. Goodyear etc.
The programme for the workshop will be as under:-
09:00 – 09:30 hrs : Registration & Networking
09:30 – 13:30 hrs. : Workshop
13:30 hrs : Lunch
A delegate fee of Rs.750/- per participant to include tea, lunch and study material will be charged. Members are requested to register maximum number of participants.